Key responsibilities of a Account Manager:
- Developing and executing sales plans to meet performance expectations and requirements
- Quoting projects and negotiating required pricing
- Securing the business and closing the deal with key stakeholders
- Preparing and presenting sales presentations to create product understanding and awareness
- Building relationships with key customers to enhance long-term business prospects
- Canvassing the market to gain insight and adjusting to ever changing pricing and delivery requirements
- Working with the team to develop a coordinated sales effort while keeping management informed of market conditions
- Working cross-functionally across the enterprise to identify key influencers, define gaps in products or services, and develop and implement the necessary tools to capitalize on opportunities
- Staying abreast of new technology, market developments, and competitor offerings
Skills and experience required:
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in a related field preferably in Mechanical engineering, and/or business management, with qualifications in HVAC advantageous.
- Knowledge of Thermal Management technologies used in the HVAC industry such as Precision Computer Room Air Conditioners and InRow Coolers (Chilled water & DX), Evaporative Cooling Systems, Chiller systems and containment systems.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in the mechanical and electrical contracting industry and consultative technical sales with a proven network of contacts within the state working in
- The ability to provide multi-product technical solutions and prepare winning sales proposals that meet customer expectations
Promote the Company's range of HVAC and critical infrastructure products and services as part of the local team servicing the NSW market.
Responsible for achieving revenue targets and driving new product initiatives for profitable growth.