Our equipment is designed and manufactured in Germany, to the very highest standards of quality and includes room cooling, chillers, air handling units, adiabatic cooling, micro and modular data centres. We also offer to the local market customised containment/racks and environmental monitoring solutions.
Reporting to our Managing Director, we have a new opportunity for a National Service Manager to join our company and drive achievement of our long term strategic targets.
As part of our Senior Leadership Team, this role will have overall accountability for our service function and for achieving financial growth through; increasing and meeting the demands our customer base, leveraging from all revenue generating opportunities and delivering best practices.
Key responsibilities of the National Service Manager;
- Business Relationships: Leverage relationships with the customer in support of local service strategies; Use internal and external relationships to accurately assess potential barriers.
- Service Processes: Build and motivate the service team to cultivate and deliver results; Manage resources to maximise results; Provide consultative support for building value propositions for STULZ solutions;
- Customers: Customer value management and pricing: Analyse market dynamics and value chain proposition to target defined customer sets; Network effectively both internally and externally to develop strong relationships with clients and business contacts.
- People Management: Attract, mentor, and develop team members in support of service excellence; Achieve results through people and leads change for the betterment of the team;
- Results: Growth in the form of new customers and new opportunities at new or existing sites; Responsible for the strategy and execution of the service business plan. Accurate forecast of orders and growth opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in coaching staff and being a role model for effective sales skills
- Financial and commercial acumen; capable of applying critical analysis to make informed business decisions
- Successfully managed a technical support / call desk operation
This position is ideal for someone looking for a long-term career with a reputable, growing, privately-owned company. In addition, we offer a competitive salary package that includes attractive incentives and car allowance.