Our equipment is designed and manufactured in Germany, to the very highest standards of quality and includes room cooling, chillers, air handling units, adiabatic cooling, micro and modular data centres. We also offer to the local market customised containment/racks and environmental monitoring solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Engineer to join our company, specialising in containment and racking solutions. Reporting to our National Business Development Director, you will use your strong technical knowledge and proven sales skills to successfully market and sell STULZ products and solutions through a network of IT, Facility and Data Centre managers.
- Achieve sales revenue and gross margin targets
- Identify market opportunities to generate new business
- Conduct presentations and seminars
- Prepare and present technical and pricing proposals to key stakeholders
- Negotiate tenders and coordinate projects
- Provide technical advice in product design and system integration
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Demonstrated sales experience to IT, Facilities and/or Data Centre management
- Strong understanding of containment and racks within a data centre
- Undergraduate or post-graduate qualifications in mechanical or environmental engineering
This position is ideal for someone looking for a long-term career with a reputable, growing, privately-owned company with an amazing culture that; supports, excites and inspires you!
In addition, we offer a competitive salary package that includes attractive incentives and car allowance as well as ongoing training and development.